What is Unplugged Furniture?
Our exclusive brand of furniture, hand built in small, independent workshops designed for & found only at the Amish Furniture Gallery.
Why Unplugged Furniture?
America’s finest craftsmen custom build each piece without electricity.
The main design elements we take into consideration when creating each piece of Unplugged Furniture-
- The natural beauty of solid hardwood is central to our design process. We are privileged to work with such a wonderful renewable resource, so we make sure everything we do maximizes the natural beauty inherent in each board.
- Style must fit your life & space. To achieve this we employ simple lines and elements to create the perfect balance of elegance, strength, scale, and presence in each piece of Unplugged Furniture. Our designs tend towards Mission, Shaker, and Transitional styles.
- Strength and endurance are guaranteed due to time tested construction techniques, including dovetailing and mortised joints, present in all Unplugged Furniture. The industries most beautiful & durable finish is applied in our proprietary finish facility, made necessary to meet Unplugged Furniture’s exacting standards. Our Lifetime Warrantee reflects the confidence we have garnered from going to such lengths regarding build quality.
- Comfort is consciously designed into all of our work.
- Customizability is built into our entire product line. Nothing is prefabricated, allowing for total customization & infinite flexibility. Make no compromises, we hand build your furniture from raw lumber specifically for you, exactly as you want.
- Focus on excellent value makes Unplugged Furniture the best solid hardwood furniture purchase you can make, period.