Warm and inviting, the Palmer II high leg reclining chair seamlessly blends a wood base with an upholstered seat for a gorgeous finish. A defined headrest and tight back cushion cradle you in comfort. Sloping arms are attached by vertical slats to the base, and the chair sits tall on four square legs. The entire base is finished to highlight the beauty of the wood. The chair fully reclines for even more luxury. Available in multiple fabrics and leathers.
- Full upholstery for ultimate versatility
- Stylish sloping arms rest atop a finished wood base with slatted sides for a solid foundation
- Lovingly crafted by experienced artisans for ultimate quality
- Solid construction with sturdy steel springs and kiln-dried wood
- Precision-cut materials for strength and durability
- Handcrafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||Down Blend Cushion
||Fiber in Bags
|Seat to Arm Height
|Proximity to Wall (recline)
||WARNING California's Proposition 65 →
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.