Our Elroy dining set finds its roots in the simple and honest design aesthetic of shaker furniture which has been further pared down and modernized to just the essentials. This minimalist dining table and sideboard features slender legs, a slightly thinner top, and reveals that have been dramatically reduced removing anything superfluous. Our very comfortable Lincoln upholstered dining chairs are a natural fit with just about any look but theyre an exceptional complement to the clean nature of the Elroy dining table.
The beauty of this modern dining set is found in its silhouette, rather than in cluttered design details, making the Elroy a bit of a chameleon that looks at home in just about any environment. Above all the Elroy dining set is a stark canvas upon which the dramatic beauty of natural solid hardwood plays out.
- Available in all woods we offer (Shown in Rustic Walnut)
- Available in dozens of stain colors (Shown in 110 Medium)
- Customizable Dimensions, Leaf Options, and Styling Details
- Made in the U.S.A. - Solid Hardwood - Made to order
- Seats available in wood, fabric, & leather.
- 1" thick table top, planed smooth with an eased edge profile.
- PRIOR to any discounts, pricing typically ranges $3,499 - $4,599 for table & six chairs in dimensions shown.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.