Our Horizon dining set is Mission furniture with a lighter touch. Heavy, straight lines have been softened, giving way to a natural more organic flow. Any unnecessary mass has been removed from our Horizon chairs leaving only the components essential to a strong, very comfortable solid wood dining chair. To maximize support using the least amount of material we have sculpted the Horizon chair's back to match the curves across both the horizontal and vertical axis of your upper body. Sitting in this chair provides an unrestricted and airy feeling while at the same time fully supporting your spine and shoulders. The open yet architectural nature of the Horizon dining set provides the perfect setting for you to comfortably enjoy company and develop strong roots with both friends and family. We love solid cherry dining sets and our Horizon group, as you can see, wears cherry particularly well!
- Available in all woods we offer (Shown in Sap Cherry)
- Available in dozens of stain colors (Shown in 110 Medium)
- Customizable Dimensions, Leaf Options, and Styling Details
- Made in the U.S.A. - Solid Hardwood - Made to order
- Seats available in wood, fabric, & leather.
- 1" thick table top, planed smooth with an eased edge profile.
- PRIOR to any discounts, pricing typically ranges $4,799 - $5,799 for table & six chairs in dimensions shown.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.